From our friends at SDS Industries: An update to TAP Kiln Control Mobile is available for iOS users. Future versions of the mobile application will provide nearly complete control of your internet accessible kiln, with the ability to create new schedules, edit existing schedules, modify settings, and review logs on the go.
- Create TAP Mobile account and add kilns on the fly
- Remote monitoring with by-the-minute updates
- Quick check the status of your kilns with easy to read indicators
- Detail view that shows current execution status
- Push Notifications for schedule step advancement, firing completion, and error conditions
- Tab Layout offering view of Kiln specific Schedules, Settings, Diagnostics, and Error Logs
- Create and modify schedules remotely
- Remotely update kiln settings
- Firing Log view with by-the-minute data points
- Ability to Skip Steps and Abort firings remotely
Please note, TAP Kiln Control Mobile requires your TAP Kiln Controller to be on software Revision 2 or higher. The current software release is Revision 4.0, which incorporates updates necessary for the most effective app experience. For users that are web connected, the latest software version will download automatically when the controller is powered on.
More information on the Tap Controller from SDS Industries.
For technical assistance or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.